The festive freeroll tournament announced for Diwali has elicited lots of interest in our players. We see many players contacting us to know about the registration process for the tournaments. In response to the anxious players, we are explaining here in detail about the procedure to register for the Diwali Freeroll tournaments.
Tourney Dates: Oct 30, Oct 31
Price Pool: Rs. 60,000 (each day)
|Sno||Tournament||Date /timings||Registration Opens at|| |
|No of Participants|
|1.||Diwali Spl1||Oct 30/3.30PM||Oct 28/3.30PM||Rs. 60,000||240|
|2.||Diwali Spl2||Oct 31/3.30PM||Oct 29/3.30PM||Rs. 60,000||240|
How to Register
- You are allowed to register till the game begins (subject to seat availability)
- Player needs to login to his account with his username and password
- Under Lobby, the player needs to click on Tournament tab, Select Special tab and click on the “join” button available next to both the tournaments (Diwali Spl1 & Diwali Spl2) once the registration is opened. Please note that entry to the tournament is restricted to players who have deposited min Rs. 300 within the last 2 days.
- Click on “ Yes, I want to join” button to complete your registration
- Total prize money offered in this tournament is Rs 60000. One sixty one (161) participants are eligible for cash prizes with the winner taking a giant share.
- The prize money would be credited directly to the user account which the player can check by clicking My Account tab where they can view their Account Balance.
- A maximum of 240 Players can participate
- A table can have a maximum of 6 players
- A minimum of 120 registrants is required for the tournament to commence.
- Every round in the tournament has 3 deals.
- After logging in, Players can also refer the tournament structure by clicking on the “details” option of the respective tournaments.
- *If there are two or more players with similar points at the end of a round, then our software randomly selects a player, who then moves into the next round
Game Play for Special tourneys
- All the 240 players would be accommodated in the 40 tables with 6 players each in one table.
- At the end of the first round, top 2 players from each table move to the second round
- Round 2 also referred as quarterfinal has 80 players seated at 14 tables. At the end of the second round, one winner from each of the 14 tables moves into the third round.
- Round 3 also referred as semi-final has 14 players seated at 3 tables. At the end of the third round, one winner from each of the 3 tables moves to the Fourth Round
- Round 4 also referred as Final round has 3 players seated in a table. The winner of the final round takes the big share of the prize money.
Aren’t you pumped up about the possibility of winning this amazing tourney? You must be! Grab this wonderful opportunity & display your rummy skills to your opponents to win cash prizes more than your expectations.
Terms & Conditions
Entry to the tournament is restricted to players who have deposited min Rs. 300 within the last 2 days.
*Standard Terms & Condition applies