So, you like to play rummy online? Count yourself in among the millions who enjoy the game. Seriously, how can anyone dislike an interesting card game like rummy? It is a thrilling and fun game which can keep you occupied for hours. And, moreover, it improves your brain functions and also allow an opportunity to win money and other gifts. How good a rummy player you think you are? Do you it in you to clash with thousand others in tournaments and cash games? At times, it is essential to put yourself to test to know where you stand? The best thing about doing such activity is that it allows you to upskill yourself and grow as a player. You can test your skills by answering this quiz. Let’s go!
- Is there a possibility of a tie in a rummy card game?
c. Can’t say
- How many sequences are required for a successful declare?
- Which of these cards do not carry 10 points?
- Identify pure sequence from these?
a. ♠2, ♠3, ♠4, ♠5
b. ♠8, ♠9, Joker
c. Joker, J♣, J♠
- Can you pick a joker card discarded by your opponent?
- Identify which is not an impure sequence in these?
a. 2♥3♥Joker 5♥6♥
b. K♣ PJ K♥K♦
c. 2♣ 3♣ 4♣
- What are Deadwood Cards?
a. Cards that are not part of a set or a sequence
b. High-value cards
c. Other name for wild joker
- How many points do you get when you make an invalid declaration in rummy?
- Is Joker mandatory for a valid declaration in rummy?
- If a player opts for a middle drop in a 101 Pool rummy game, how much score will he get?
- Which variant of Indian rummy does not have a drop option?
a. Points Rummy
b. Deals Rummy
c. Pool Rummy
- What does the term mean floating means in rummy?
a. Player who is not required to discard
b. If you add to someone’s set or sequence
c. There is no such term in rummy
- B- No
- B – 2
- D – Joker
- A – ♠2, ♠3, ♠4, ♠5
- B – No
- C – 2♣ 3♣ 4♣
- A – Cards that are not part of a set or a sequence
- C – 80
- B – No
- A – 40
- B – Deals Rummy
- A – Player who is not required to discard
A skillful player should get all the answers in this quiz right. If you don’t, perhaps it’s time to improve your skills with our rich rummy resources that contains a-z about the game.