Play Free Valentine's Day Special Rummy Tournament online
This is the time of the month where love is felt in the air. With Valentine's Day just 3 days away here's a chance to enjoy your most loved game in its best format on this Special Day. This Valentine's Day, along with hugs and kisses, it's going to be group/declare. Yes! Gear up to celebrate the special day by playing our Valentine's Day Special Freerolls - free rummy on Feb 14 @ 9PM.
Whether you play rummy full-time or casually for fun, you have plenty of reasons to hit our tables this Valentine's Day. You don't have to pay a single penny to participate in this Special Rummy Tournament. Secondly, you have nothing to lose but a win on this Special day makes it super special. Isn't it too hard to resist? Come in! We are waiting for you with a massive prize pool!
|Valentine's Day Rummy Tournament Details
||Valentine's Day Special
|No of seats
Terms and Conditions
- This is a free tournament open to all rummy players who are registered in Deccan Rummy
- The winner will have to forfeit his/her prize if any form of unfair play or if they have been found to use multiple accounts
- The tournament will happen only when 50% of the total number of seats are filled
- The prize money would be credited directly to the Player’s account as a Cash Bonus
- DeccanRummy’s decision in respect of all matters associated with this tournament will be final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained in the future.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This tournament is subject to the sole discretion of management at DeccanRummy.com. The management has the right to withdraw this tournament anytime without prior notice.
- If there are two or more players with similar points at the end of a round, then our software randomly selects a player, who then moves into the next round
- *Standard DeccanRummy terms & condition apply