TERMS OF SERVICE
Players are requested to comply with the terms and conditions and abide by it even if any modifications to the terms and conditions are made.
The decision to deal with a violation is entirely at the discretion of DeccanRummy. Users are sternly warned to comply with the rules.
All the promotions, game, events, competition or tournaments organized are governed by the terms and conditions described here and also supplementary terms and conditions may be applicable with respect to ongoing events, competitions, tournaments or any promotions.
Even if some of the terms are found to be invalid, void or unratified for any reason by any judicial body within India, you must make note that they will not affect the existence and implementation of the remaining Terms.
Users are requested to read the Terms of Service carefully before registering which is also applicable to the all the services on the website
You may use our services to play online cash rummy only if you are minimum 18 years of age. We reserve the right to restrict access to our gaming platform on occasional instances. You are required to confirm that you are accessing our services to play cash games only within India except for the states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh where online rummy is restricted as per the state's legislation.
We have enabled a pop which will help us to identify the players location to ensure players from the restricted locations do not access our website. Users are requested to click on "Allow Location Access" before playing any game in our site.
- The tournaments, promotional games, practice games and cash games organized on our Website are collectively referred as Games.
- Cash Games are games which require participants to have a minimum cash balance in their account to participate. Other games can be designated as Non- Cash Games.
- The service charge for cash games may vary depending on the nature of each game and it might be subjected to change. Non cash games can generally be played without cash in your account but some entry restrictions might be placed. Service charges include all applicable taxes inclusive of service tax.
DeccanRummy provides valid, registered Users the opportunity to access and play online games of skill. Our Company provides software and IT services to enable games of skill to be played with other individuals over the internet. The Services provided by our Company are only intended to facilitate games of skill. DeccanRummy levies Service charge for all Cash Games, which would be inclusive of service tax as may be applicable. The Service Charge may vary from time to time and from one cash game to another.
- Indian rummy players have to pay 30% TDS on any winning above Rs 10,000 in compliance with the Section 115BB and Section 194B of the Income Tax Act. Hence the TDS amount shall be deducted from the prizes given away for all the leaderboard contests and instances where the prize amount more than Rs. 10000.
- The prize amounts secured in the weekly leaderboards every week will be deducted from the final prize offered for any contests whose standings are determined by players' performance in the weekly leaderboard contest.
- For example, if a player wins the weekly leaderboard 5 times, and secures a position in a contest (where standings are determined by player's performance in the weekly leaderboard contest), then the prize amount or gifts reserved for that position will be given after deducting the total prize amount given away in these 5 weeks.
- We require true and authentic information during registration or during any other time subsequently.
- You must ensure you are known about the legality of playing Cash Games in your state while participating in our cash games. If you are not legally authorized to individually enter into Indian Rupee transactions through banking channels in India or if are you accessing the website from a prohibited location, you will not be allowed to participate in the cash games.
- If in case it is found that you have violated the rules, your participation will be considered as a breach of the Terms and you will not be entitled to receive any prize that you might win.
- Players must confirm that they are at least 18 years old to participate in the cash games. You are well aware of the fact that participation in these games could cause a financial loss to you. You indemnify and will not hold DeccanRummy nor anyone who are associated with it liable for any of your losses.
- You understand that mere participation in a game available does not entitle you to a prize. We do not have any obligation to credit you with prizes for mere participation. You must understand that winning a prize is entirely dependent on your skill.
- The Player must be fully aware of the fact that by viewing or using the Website or availing of any Services, or using communication features on our Website you may come across content posted by other users which you may consider offensive, objectionable or insensitive. The player can bring such issues to our attention. We might take action on such issues if we deem your complaint as valid. The decision we take on these issues shall be final and binding on the player.
- You must assume responsibility for all the content posted or made available by you on our website. We have a royalty-free right to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your content once you publish it here and we reserve the right to use the same for our marketing materials produced by us or our affiliates. Such content may include your name, username, location, messages, gender or pictures. We want to make it clear that you do not obtain any rights, in any material developed by us using your published content. DeccanRummy has the right to use all of your communications and feedbacks.
- We wish to notify you that our company reserves the right to record the user content produced by way of but not limited to chat messages on the Website or through our in-game chat facility or other interactive features
- You must understand that funds in user account held by DeccanRummy do not carry any interest on return.
- DeccanRummy would not be held accountable when you are not able to play any Game for which you may have been eligible to participate. This includes situations when you are unable to log into your user account as your user account may be pending validation or you may be suspected of any violation of the Terms.
- We assume you are participating in our games based on your skills and you are aware of any physical or mental condition that could hinder your competence in such games. You must hold yourself accountable for all your actions here. DeccanRummy assumes no responsibility for your financial losses.
Creating User Accounts
- The Players must register in our website to use our services and also have an option to register through social media sites Google+ and Facebook. The user ID would be auto generated in case if the player used Google+ and Facebook.
- During registration the player will be required to choose a login name and a password apart from providing certain other information which might not be mandatory. In certain cases, the player might have to give further personal information for his user account verification and/or for adding cash to your user account. We request the players to furnish correct details in all fields requiring their personal information, including, without limitation, their names, postal address, email address, telephone number. We request the players to update such details when they make a change and keep it current always.
- Players are allowed to edit their user name only once, if they are registering through Google+ or Facebook.
- Players confirm accepting our terms and conditions by registering DeccanRummy user account must solely be used for playing games online and for transacting. Any use or attempted use of your account apart from the reasons specified would result in a ban or termination of the account and forfeiture of any prize, bonus or balance in the user account, as it is a clear violation of the terms stated here.
- At times, we may require documentary evidence (any government authorized ID as well as Address proof) from the players apart from the registered details, failing to provide the same gives us the right to suspend or terminate his/her registration on the Website.
- DeccanRummy will not ask the details about player’s Login ID and password which needs only to be entered at the time of login. At no other instance, the player shall share his/her account details with anyone. DeccanRummy will hold no liability when the player’s account is misused or exposed, when he/she shares his account details. The only way to prevent others from using your account is by not sharing your details with anyone else. Keep changing your rummy accounts password if you feel your desktop, laptop and mobiles are used by your others frequently. Also do not forget to log out of your Deccan Rummy account, whenever you are not playing.
- You must understand that it is your responsibility to protect information that you have provided at the time of registration such as email ID, Mobile Number and contact details.
- Deposits made in the account must only be used for the purpose of participation of cash games in the site.
- The deposits made in your account cannot be transferred to any other registered account except in cases permitted by DeccanRummy which is subject to restrictions and conditions
- We rest the case of providing correct information about yourself on your shoulders. We do not cross verify the information that you have provided and we are not responsible for any result of you providing incorrect information and concealing factual information.
Validating User Accounts
- DeccanRummy might validate user accounts from time to time. For verification, attempts can be made via phone calls or email. In the event we couldn’t reach you for the first time, we will make additional attempts to establish a connection with you. But if an incorrect phone number or email address had been given, we bear no responsibility when the service gets interrupted.
- If the validation process goes unsuccessful, we can exercise our right in disallowing you from logging into our website, reducing your play limits and Add Cash limits until your account gets verified properly. You will be notified in such cases through email about the subsequent steps. We may request you to provide us with a proof of identification and proof of address in such cases. We will try to reactivate your account quickly upon the receipt of documents. However please spare with us if it takes a few business days.
Action against Cheating and Colluding
- Games have to be played individually after registration. Attempts of cheating may include seeking external assistance to win the game using bots or cheat codes, hacks attempting to modify the website using third party software.
- Colluding with other registrants and participating in tournaments or games is considered a form of cheating and it is strictly prohibited, if we detect a cheating or colluding, our Company has the right to withhold the Cash Balance in your Accounts and to cancel and close the Accounts without any communication to you
- IP Conflict :
If we find multiple accounts being operated using the same IP then we reserve the right to ban those accounts. For players protection and to avoid collusion we do not allow multiple accounts to play from the same IP address.
- Spamming :
Spamming or any attempts to solicit personal information and attempts to coax other users to give their registration details are deemed as fraudulent activities for which appropriate action would be taken on the offenders
- Money Laundering :
Acts that may be deemed as money laundering are attempt to withdraw cash from unutilized cash added through credit cards and deliberately losing to players of your choice. Any such acts or acts that may be construed as money laundering are strictly prohibited.
- Multiple IDs :
A user can only have one registration ID for our website. Multiple registrations for a user is strictly not allowed.
Chips Dumping: Losing chips intentionally to another player on purpose. Chip dumping is considered illegal by all the rummy online websites. Players chip dump for multiple reason. The most common for chip dumping is to help a friend at the rummy table by giving him more chips to play with. In online rummy websites, chip dumping has become a convenient way for players for laundering money, which is why chip dumping is banned at most of the rummy sites. Any player indulging in Chips dumping or any other forms of cheating will be instantly banned.
Players must create a login name or password or upload, distribute, transmit, publish or post contents through or on the Website or through any service or facility including any messaging facility provided by the Website which
- Might be considered defamatory, obscene, invasive of privacy, abusive, libellous, intimidating, illegal, harassing;
- carries expressions of hatred, hurting religious sentiments, racial discrimination or pornography;
- violates the intellectual property of any person;
- Usage of Vulgar, obscene and abusive contents in the online chat facility
- violates the rights of any person or laws
- we consider too instigative to commit a criminal offence;
- is otherwise objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful);
- is aimed at soliciting donations or any other form of help;
- disparage or demean in any manner DeccanRummy or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites;
- is promoting our rival company or their products
- We request our users to not to create objectionable, indecent and controversial login names. We would notify the user in case he/she creates such an ID and would give provide him an opportunity to change the ID. In case the user doesn’t pay heed to our instructions his account would be subjected to termination.
- You shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Website, any content which may contain malware, viruses or any computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time) that might interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to us or that aids in providing the services offered by DeccanRummy.
- Players should not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software. You must not impersonate any another person or user, attempt to solicit a password, other user account information or any other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other information.
- You must refrain from using our services for commercial purposes including but not limited to use in a cyber cafe as a computer gaming centre, network play over the Internet or through gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience on the Website.
- Winnings, bonuses, and prizes are unique to the player and are cannot be transferred to anyone. If it is found that you are attempting to transfer any winnings, bonuses or prizes, those would be forfeited.
- If you are an employee, consultant or agent of DeccanRummy or a relative of such persons ("Associated Person"), then you are not permitted to play either directly or indirectly, any Games that entitles you to any prize on the Website, other than in the course of your engagement with DeccanRummy. The term 'relative' includes spouse and financially dependent parents and, children.
- You must not trade, rent, lease, license, purchase, sell, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account, Content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Website.
- You must refrain from using proxy servers
- You must not host, intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, used by our Website, if any, regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering or modification of the Website or any files that are part of the Website.
- You must not frame the Website. You may not impose commercial material, editorial comments, or any information on the Website, alter or modify Content on the Website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
- Indulging in fraudulent activities like attempting to use someone else’s bank account details, credit cards, debit cards, netbanking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid cash cards, mobile phones for adding cash to your user account are considered serious offences and it is strictly prohibited.
- Users must not access or try to access the services on DeccanRummy through someone else's user account.
- Action will be taken if we found that you are indulging in smear campaign or any other forms of slander that we perceive as detrimental to our business interests, about our organization in any media available for public access, even though the media isn’t owned or controlled by us. In addition to the action, we can exercise our right to remove any or all the material or comments posted by you and can restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderated by us.
- Transactions in our websites can only be made in Indian Rupees
- All the transactions in your account are recorded in your user account, once you register with us. All the payments required for participation in cash games at DeccanRummy should be made through this account. The cash prizes you win will be credited to this account.
- Payments through credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking will be processed through third party payment gateways. Deccanrummy will not be responsible for any delays or denials in payment processing.
- We reserve the right to cancel a transaction at our discretion. If the payment was successful, then the transaction might be reversed and money would be credited back to your financial instrument.
- We suggest you to use your own financial instrument to make payment to your account. You are free to deposit as much money as you can onto your account subject to Add cash limit when specified by us.
- The funds of players are held in trusts by us and it will be remitted to the players in due course, subject to terms for withdrawal of funds. Funds from our players are maintained separately from our corporate funds. Even in critical situations like insolvency, player funds will be given preference over other claims
Withdrawing money from the user account
- At present players can withdraw their winnings through electronic bank to bank transfer.
- The withdrawals players make are governed by the following conditions:
- Players are free to withdraw money from your their accounts anytime, subject to a bonus, prize money withdrawal restrictions, by giving us notice of your withdrawal request.
- Players are requested to be very careful while giving their account details. For the convenience of users there is 2 step process to enter the details. Deccan Rummy disclaims any responsibility for the users giving wrong account details. In such cases where the account number is wrongly entered by the users, they have to claim complete responsibility for it.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw in a transaction is Rs. 500 and the maximum amount you can withdraw is Rs. 50000. Money should be deposited at Deccan Rummy only with the intent of playing. Players are not allowed to use Deccan Rummy as the place to park their unused funds. Money laundering is strictly prohibited in our site. Attempting to withdraw cash added through credit cards is considered as money laundering and it must be avoided.
- In order to prevent money laundering, we have imposed certain restrictions on withdrawals. A player must have used his deposit to generate loyalty points at a ratio 10:1, in order to withdraw the deposited amount. Eg: For example, if the player has deposited Rs. 5000 then he should use the funds to generate at-least 500 loyalty points in order to be eligible for withdrawing the amount he has deposited else bank transaction charges will be applicable.
- Withdrawals would be processed only when the player’s ID proof is successfully verified.
- In order to win a prize, a player must be a resident of India and should be accessing our services on our website only from India except from the states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- If a player was the prize winner resident in India and was physically present in India while he was accessing our services but not an Indian citizen, we will remit his winnings in Indian Rupees to the address given by him, provided, the address is within India.
- Withdrawal of any winnings might require correct PAN details and PAN Numbers might be verified from time to time and prize money may be cancelled if inconsistencies are found while verifications.
- We always give our best efforts while processing player withdrawal of funds requests in a timely manner, but there might be delays because of the time that is required for verification and completing the withdrawal. Our company is not liable to pay any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to players from their user accounts.
Offers and Promotions
- The details of various promotions organized on our Website can be found under Promotions section where the Eligibility and applicable conditions for the same would be provided.
- Bring A Friend (BAF): Players can invite their friends, acquaintances or any other person to play rummy for free online on our Website by accessing the "Bring – A - Friend" feature on our Website. The BAF bonus plan will be governed by the additional terms and conditions provided in the BAF section of our website. It is a lifetime offer
- Cash bonuses might be subject to withdrawal restrictions. All bonus plans would be governed by additional terms and conditions applicable to it in addition to the general terms.
- We reserve the right to cancel games offered under the Promotions section any time without notice and without any liability except refund of the entry fee paid by you, if applicable.
The Details about DeccanRewardz program are provided in the DeccanRewardz section in the Website. We reserve the right to alter, discontinue DeccanRewardz Program any time without notice and without any liability.
If a player desires to voluntarily discontinue the use of the Services on our Website any time, they can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a positive withdrawable cash balance in their user account that time, we will disburse your amount to you through online transfer subject to satisfactory verification process.
Contents in our website
- The contents and material on our Website that includes all images, multimedia clips, logos, designs, text content, pictures, graphics, hyperlinks, animations, games and software whether or not they belong to us, are being protected by applicable intellectual property laws. We reserve the right to use data from all chats, messengers in any forms.
- Our websites may have hyperlinks that link to third parties. We do not hold responsibility for the information in the website nor do we endorse the content published on the third party websites. Users are advised to access those websites at their own risk. DeccanRummy cannot be held accountable for such issues.
- Any visit to a third party website through a hyper link here means, you are subjected to terms and conditions framed by those websites. The fact that such a link exists in our website does not equate that we endorse that website and its contents.
License Agreement & Intellectual Property
- The Contents on our Website may be utilized only for the purpose of availing our services in conformity with our Terms.
- Players can access information, download and print extracts from our Websites only for their personal uses. They must remember that no right, title or interest in the downloaded materials or software are transferred to them just by downloading and players are strictly prohibited from using such materials for any commercial purposes unless a deal is made with us in writing.
- Players must acknowledge that all ownership rights and all copyrighted and other intellectual property rights in our Content are owned by DeccanRummy or our licensors and they have no right to title or other interest in any items except as explicitly stated in our Terms.
- Players are granted a personal, non-assignable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the content solely for the purposes of accessing and are restricted from using the Services for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Players must not sublicense, assign or transfer the license granted to them, nor rent, lease or part with the whole or any part of such license or the Content included in the license.
- Players must refrain from transferring, copying, reproducing, distributing, exploiting, reverse engineering, and disassembling, translating, decoding, altering, make derivations from or make any other use of Content on our Websites in any manner other than as permitted for obtaining the Services.
- Players must seek our permission to hyperlink our Website to any other website
- The player might face Service disruptions because of the internet breakdown (an issue with your ISP) or hardware/software failure, malfunctions and any other issues not limited to disconnection or communication interferences. Our company has no control such factors. We shall not be held account accountable for any interruption in Services and players must hold themselves accountable for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions at their ends.
- If the player is unable to play game owing to a disruption that can be attributed to DeccanRummy, the settlement of such games would be done as per our Games Cancellation Settlement Policy.
- We would like to clarify that our company disclaims any liability on Games that doesn’t require you to pay money.
- We would like to reiterate that DeccanRummy would not be liable to pay the user or anyone for any of the above said circumstances.
Reasons for User Account Suspension
- DeccanRummy reserves the right to suspend or otherwise restrict the player’s access to our Services on our Website during investigation for any the below listed reasons:
- If we suspect a violation of Terms or any other abuse of your user account.
- Cheating, Collusion or any malpractice attempted by the players
- If there are charge-backs on the player’s user account.
- If a breach of security of your account is suspected
- The decision to suspend or restrict the services or any part thereof which we consider as appropriate would be final and binding on you.
Breach of Terms and its consequences
- In case we detect a breach of terms and condition during our investigation or if there are elements of doubt that your continued access might be detrimental to our interests or any other users, or even general public; DeccanRummy has the discretion of taking the following actions:
- A player’s user account can be permanently suspended
- Cash balance in the player’s account can be forfeited
- We reserve the right to bar the player from future registration in case of such breach
- We have the right to restrict games between users who are suspected of colluding or cheating;
- We can initiate prosecution for violations that amount to offences according to law. Damages could be claimed for breach and we possess the right to initiate civil against the player to recover damage charges
- DeccanRummy’s decision to initiate action to be taken on such breaches shall be final and binding on the player
- DeccanRummy’s action against players who breach our terms and conditions would be taken without any prejudice to the rights and remedies available in law or equity.
Modification and Alteration to Terms
- DeccanRummy reserves the right to alter or modify the Terms any time without giving any prior notice to the players. We might notify of some of the changes in the Terms either by sending an email or by displaying a message on the Website;
- The players must note that our notification of any change would not waive their obligation to keep themselves from updated about such changes. We assume that the player’s continued use of the Website or any other Services offered by us constitutes their unconditional acceptance of the modified Terms.
- We reserve the right to post additional conditions for any Services that might be offered. In such case, the player’s use of those Services would be governed by the general terms as well as the additional terms that those Services might be subjected to.
Limitation of liability
- Our limitation of liability is mentioned clearly in the terms and conditions so under no circumstances (without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), DeccanRummy could be held liable for any loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of data, injury, loss of income, claim, loss of or damage to property, any general damages or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or punitive damages of any kind that may arise out of or in connection with your access or inability to access or use, the Services on our Website. The player must further agree to indemnify us and our service providers and licensors against any claims in respect of above-mentioned matter.
- In addition to the aforesaid situations players must specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that DeccanRummy cannot assume liability for:
- Losses the players can incur arising from their use, abuse or misuse of their user accounts or any feature of our Services on the Websites;
- Losses incurred in transmitting information from or to us or from or to our Websites through the internet or by any other connecting media;
- Any defamatory, unacceptable, abusive or illegal conduct of any other user of our Services;
- Failures of infrastructures, viruses, malware or any other unpropitious technological occurrences that could arise in connection with your access to or use of our Services;
- The accuracy, completeness or updates of any information services provided on the Website;
- Technical failures, glitches, defects, delays, breakdowns, malfunctions, interruptions, improper or manipulated data transmission, data losses or corruption or communications'
- delay or failure on our part to notify you on instances where we may have concerns about your activities or transactions on third party websites that are accessed through links or advertisements posted on our Website.
In spite of anything to the contrary covered in the Terms or anywhere, the player must agree that our maximum aggregate liability for their claims under this agreement, under all circumstances other than for the payment of the withdrawable balance in their user accounts, would be limited to Indian Rupees One Thousand (Rs. 1,000/-) only.
Disclaimer and indemnity
- The Services provide on our Website and the Contents on it are strictly provided on "as is" basis with all faults or failings. The representations, warranty, conditions or any guarantee, express or implied (inclusive of without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, unceasing provision, quality, merchantability, being fit for a particular purpose or non-infringement) are specifically excluded to the fullest extent as permissible by law.
- DeccanRummy does not promise or ensure that the player would be able to access their user accounts or play rummy and earn money whenever they want. Instances, where the player might not be able to access their accounts or the services provided by us at times or even for an extended period of time could be possible reasons not limited to system maintenance and updates.
- We do not ensure or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of our website or its Content including software, Games, user accounts, the transactions made in the user accounts or continuous operation or availability of any facility on our website.
- DeccanRummy specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the cancellation or denial of Games or events organized on the website which may require specific statutory permissions.
- DeccanRummy disclaims any responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from the cancellation of any Game organized by it. Players must acknowledge and agree that they will not be entitled to any refund in case of any service outage that could be caused by failures of our service providers, malware, virus or any contaminants, war, civil disturbance, natural disasters or any other cause beyond our control
- DeccanRummy disclaims any liability in connection with the transactions the players could make with third parties that may have advertisements or are hyperlinked on our Website.
- DeccanRummy is not liable for any potential winnings for unfinished games.
- DeccanRummy specifically disclaims any liability that might arise because of the acts or omissions of the infrastructure providers or failure of internet services used for providing and accessing our Services.
- DeccanRummy cannot assume liability for any risk or loss resulting to the player from their participation in Cash Games, including all risk of financial loss.
- DeccanRummy disclaims any responsibility in connection with the violation of intellectual property rights of any party with respect to third party Content or user content posted on our Website.
- Random Number Generator Software: Random Number Generator ("RNG") used by DeccanRummy has been evaluated by iTech Labs Australia and has certified that the software of DeccanRummy complies with the relevant statistical standards of randomness. Players must understand that DeccanRummy maintains the said certification it considers safe and appropriate to our best of its belief, however, it is impossible to test all kinds of scenarios in any testing environment and DeccanRummy specifically disclaims any liability in connection with the RNG used by Deccan software.
In consideration for being allowed to participate in the activities, the player must agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless and defend us (to the extent of all benefits and awards, disbursements, cost of litigation and reasonable attorney's fees that we could incur in connection with including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, suits, taxes, actions, damages, injuries, penalties, interest, demands, awards asserted, expenses brought against us by anyone in connection with:
Collection of Information
- If the contents or conducts that are perceived defamatory, offensive or illegal by any other player or for anything turns out to be inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise
- Any use, abuse or misuse of the player’s user account on our Website in any manner;
- Any disconnections, technical snags, glitches, system crash, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss, corruption of data or failure of communication lines, denial of service attacks (DoS), viruses, malware or any adverse technological occurrences arising because of the player’s connection or use of our Website
- Access of the player’s user account by any other person accessing the Services using their username and password, whether or not with their authorization.
- Contents published by you on our website which could infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Complaints & disputes
Complaints may be registered at the first instance by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com or by writing to us in the “Contact Us” section. Players must act in haste if any if any circumstances arise that is causing you to have a complaint. DeccanRummy would take our best efforts in resolving such complaints within a reasonable span of time. DeccanRummy’s decision on complaints would be final and binding on the player who initiated the complaint. Players must maintain the secrecy and resolution provided for their complaints and should refrain from disclosing it to in any nature to third parties.