Rummy Tournament - Ugadi Special Tournament
Deposit code: UGADISPL ( Min 500 deposit >> Get free ticket)
|Ugadi Special tourney
||Apr 7th 8:00 PM
||Apr 9th 8:00 PM
Ugadi is an important festival celebrated in the Deccan Plateau of India with much fun and fervor. The word Ugadi has its root in Sankrit words – “Yug” means era and “Aadi” a new beginning. The festival Ugadi signals the beginning of a new era. It is popularly referred as the New Year for Telugu and Kannada people. In Maharashtra, it is referred as Gudi Padwa. It is believed if the first day of the festival is celebrated happily; the enjoyment will follow the next of year.
It’s good to celebrate this auspicious day with a big win, isn’t it? Gear up to this brand new year with a special tournament. Take part in Ugadi Special Tournament on Apr 6 at 8 PM and win from the mammoth prizepool of Rs. 50000. Participate in this awesome tournament and start this New Year on a prosperous note!
How to Play Ugadi Special Tournament?
- Deposit Rs. 500 with the code “UGADISPL” from Apr 3 – Apr 6 till 5 PM.
- Get free tickets on the successful completion of your deposit.
- Register with the free ticket from Apr 6 at 8 PM
- Participate in the tournament at 8 PM.
- The tournament would begin only when 50% of the seats are occupied
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Anyone caught creating multiple accounts and playing in this tournament will be banned immediately and the funds in their accounts would remain confiscated
- Deccan Rummy reserves the right to postpone or cancel this tournament, or change its terms and conditions at any time
- If there are two or more players with similar points at the end of a round, then our software randomly selects a player, who then moves into the next round.
- *Standard Terms and conditions apply